Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday




Today is my honeys birthday. I wanted to let him know just how much he means to me. Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Ten reasons why I love YOU!!!
1. Because you let me have control of the remote control, even though you know that I will watch "the fatty show" aka The Biggest Loser. Love that show!!
2. Because you pretend to be amused at my stories.
3. Because you willingly get up with the girls at night, time after time. What a dad!!!!
4. Because you let me beat you at cards!!! Whenever we get the chance to play.
5. Because you like to watch chick flicks with me.
6. Because you let me go to bunco, bookclub ... and never say anything.
7. Because you can build just about anything. Look at my house!!!
8. Because you are willing to let me google WebMD and self-diagnois. Well, till you "had" pancreatic cancer. :) good healing!!!
9. Because you let me wake you up every morning to say goodbye.
10. Because you say that you love me, too!!!!!

No comments: