Friday, November 7, 2008

princess polka dot



here is the story.... I am getting ready to bathe Little Sister and I notice these 3 little "blisters" on the side of her tummy & one dot on her cheek. - the night before Halloween.
Therefore instead of going to work and showing off our cute halloween outfits, we went to the doctor - to get the diagnosis of CHICKEN POX!!!!!! It is was so funny they brought an intern in to see them since he had never seen the chicken pox, and then asked us if "we could leave out the side door!!"
Remember the olden days when everyone got chicken pox!! Now days they immunize at 12 months and then at kindergarten
This weekend has been hard for our entire house - starting with the mom & dad!! Little Sister has had a fever and of course feels horrible all night long!! I think that we are finally feeling better.... now for the recovery period!!

2 comments:

Merianne said...

Sorry to hear that Little Sister got the pox! Poor thing, I remember when I had them and they were awful.
Too bad you couldn't enjoy Halloween like you wanted.

Julie said...

Oh my goodness- how awful! I hope she is doing okay and YOU are as well. You and Jeff had them right?!